Valuation of integral property complexes
Business assessment means determination of the company’s value as a property complex capable of bringing profit to its owner. When conducting an independent assessment, the value of all the company’s assets is determined: real estate, machines and equipment, warehouse stocks, financial investments, intangible assets.
The need for business assessment arises in the following most typical cases:
- sale of business;
- sale of portion of the property (business);
- reorganization and liquidation of the enterprise, carried out both by the decision of its owners and by the decision of the arbitration court in case of bankruptcy of the enterprise;
- purchase and sale of company’s shares on the securities market;
- obtaining a loan secured by property of the enterprise (mortgage);
- revaluation of fixed assets.
Are you interested in valuation of integral property complexes? Contact us, our specialists will quickly and professionally solve your problems.